A Dreamful Night


I've had my dinner, I've brushed my teeth,
And suddenly on my waist is an empty sheathe
A monster in my front is charging towards me,
My legs are stuck I cant even flee.

The monster held and opened it's mouth,
Suddenly the scene changed to a coast in South,
My family and me are bathing in the sea,
While some strangers are having a cup of tea.

Now a giant wave comes rushing towards us,
And the scene changed to our school's class,
A teacher in the front with an evil smile,
And handed me a Civics' test file.

Suddenly I felt a gentle hand on my forehead,
I wake up and see I am in my bed,
A dream it was, not a good one,
My head ached and it felt like it spun.

But dreams are needed for such a long night,
Though something pleasant not a monstrous fight,
But dreams are meaningless, don't they be?
I like dreams and they like me. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drop By Drop

A War Not Won

A Pirate's End